waits for it to be passed his way
waits for it to be passed his way
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Gd passes bong to chase,lifts lighter in the air*Originally posted by chaserfan:
waits for it to be passed his way
takes looooooong inhale
Two more days and I'll be bangin my head along with the misses! \m/
Feels the sudden urge to break his abstinence. Killer pic by the way.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Gd blows smoke towards sculp* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by sculpey:
Feels the sudden urge to break his abstinence. Killer pic by the way.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kick Ass!!Originally posted by AoD:
Two more days and I'll be bangin my head along with the misses! \m/
You gonna take any pic's?
This Saturday I go see 3 Doors Down, Staind and Breaking Benjamin (awesome in concert). I'm hoping it cools off since its an outside concert. dont want to die of heat stroke!
Bookmarks